The real and ugly truth is that many people know, but still ignore the fact that processed foods, junk food, GMOs and sugary stuff are really bad for us and these foods are destroying out health every day. Besides the fact that these foods are destroying our bodies and make us fat, you should also know that these foods are disrupting our pH balance as well, which can be very dangerous.
People, we’re living in a “modern world”! Well yes, and the “modern technology and industry”, especially in developed nations like the United States, has lead to increased CO2 deposition, which resulted in the pH of the ocean dropping from 8.2 to 8.1, a change which has had a negative impact on marine life. Even the pH balance of the soil we grow our food in has an impact on the mineral content of that food – minerals are, after all, used as buffers to maintain pH balance. According to the experts, the human bodies are designed to be alkaline, which means that if we eat too much processed and junk food there is a big chance that we’re disrupting this alkaline environment and making our organism acidic. Well, this means that if our pH changes from the normal alkaline level to harmful acidic conditions, it will start affecting our immune system and make us more susceptible to disease. Our organism will be the “perfect” environment for many diseases, including cancer. Acidic environment is the best environment for the cancer cells growth.
Many of us would think that we’re eating healthy and we have nothing to worry about. But, you should know that these alkaline foods are extremely beneficial for your health in general. This is why you should consume these foods every day. It will improve your health and you will feel much better.
Note: the following list of alkaline foods will help you maintain a healthy pH balance in the body, and thus fight even the more severe illnesses, like diabetes, cancer, heart diseases, and inflammation:
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – this super healthy oil contains high amounts of vitamin E and monosaturated fats! And yes, it’s highly alkaline.
- Melon – melons are awesome! Why – well, that’s easy to answer! Because they eliminate toxins from the body and hydrate it.
- Flax Seeds – how often do you eat flax seeds? According to the experts, these seeds have potent anti-inflammatory properties and are high in fiber and vitamin E.
- Swiss Chard – you should know that this ingredient has powerful antioxidant, antibacterial, and antiviral properties, and is highly alkaline.
- Berries – we can easily say that berried are one of the healthiest foods on the planet, and they are loaded with fiber and antioxidant.
The following list contains alkaline foods which should be included in your diet:
- Alkalizing fruits
- Been Greens
- Green peas
- Mustard Greens
- Wild Greens
- Wheat Grass
- Green Beans
- Barley Grass
- Sea veggies
- Collard Green
- Edible Flowers
Alkalizing spices and seasonings:
- Chili pepper
- All Herbs
Other alkalizing foods:
- Mineral Water
- Veggie Juices
- Apple cider vinegar
- Bee Pollen
- Probiotic Cultures
- Green Juices
We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank you and have a good one.